sponsor
ads banner
HomeEPL (English Premier League)Napoli president announced Koulibaly and Milik’s departure for the right price

Napoli president announced Koulibaly and Milik’s departure for the right price

sponsor banner
sponsor
ads banner

Aurelio De Laurentiis, president of Napoli has confirmed that if the right offers are received Kalidou Koulibaly and Arkadiusz Milik will separate from the club.

Koulibaly was linked to a move to Manchester City, while reportedly the frontrunners for Milik’s signature is Roma.

The duo would depart for the right price from Napoli, said De Laurentiis on Wednesday.

“Milik and Koulibaly are both leaving, allowing the market,” he told Canale 21.

“So, if the market permits these two talented players to leave, we’ll be able to replace them.”

“We’ll discuss them otherwise next year.”

In 2014, Koulibaly arrived from Genk to Napoli and since then the 29-year-old has advanced into one of Europe’s leading center-backs.

International Senegal is contracting until 2023 but was linked to a move to City of £57.7million (€65 m).

Meanwhile spending four seasons at Napoli, Milik scored 14 goals in 35 games in all 2019-20 competitions.