We are predicting Premier League football fixtures – Tottenham vs Manchester United, as Manchester United will travel to Tottenham Hotspur.
Manchester United will be looking to rebound from their humiliating home loss to Liverpool in this late kickoff on Saturday.
Last Sunday, the Red Devils lost 5-0 at home by their bitter rivals in the Premier League (match result).
Meanwhile, Spurs were also defeated on the same day, losing 1-0 at the home of West Ham United (football fixtures).
- Ryan Sessegnon is Tottenham’s only player absent ahead of their visit to Manchester United.
- Bryan Gil will undergo an examination here, despite the fact that he was unlikely to start anyway. After all, he has to leave Spurs’ Carabao Cup triumph against Burnley for a substitute.
- Though Nuno Espirito Santo’s side lost to West Ham last weekend, he may choose to choose the same starting XI that started the game at the London Stadium in order to maintain consistency.
Tottenham Hotspur possible starting lineup: Lloris; Emerson, Romero, Dier, Reguilon; Skipp, Hojbjerg; Lucas, Ndombele, Son; Kane
- Paul Pogba received a red card immediately after entering the game last time out, and he is now under suspension. He only played 15 minutes in Manchester United’s 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool on Sunday.
- But better news for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the possibility of Raphael Varane and Anthony Martial returning to the club.
- Varane may return alongside Harry Maguire if fit, even as Marcus Rashford might start on the left in the capital.
- Edinson Cavani and Nemanja Matic could both start here, too.
- And finally, Jesse Lingard and Donny van de Beek may feel they deserve a chance following their humiliation on Sunday.
Manchester United possible starting lineup: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Shaw; Matic, Fred; Sancho, Fernandes, Rashford; Ronaldo
- Tottenham won only two matches in last six games (Premier League).
- Tottenham won four matches in last six games (All competitions).
- Manchester United won only two matches in last six games (Premier League).
- Manchester United won only two matches in last six games (All competitions).
Predicting Premier League Football Fixtures – Tottenham vs Manchester United
- Tottenham’s 1-0 win against Burnley in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday night was good for their morale. This is especially because it was following a humiliating setback at West Ham last week. They’ll be hoping for a positive result ahead of Manchester United’s visit on Saturday.
- Liverpool humiliated Manchester United at Old Trafford last week. And fans will be expecting a swift response as they go to the south coast. United has gone without one defeat in their last three league road games against Tottenham, winning two of them.
- And yet, Spurs may be the happier of the two clubs on Saturday evening.
- As such, both managers are under pressure and in need of a win to quell calls for their dismissal.