Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

buaksib oppabet gambling website 2022

Football News

Half of Ronaldo’s fans think his return to Madrid isn’t a smart idea

According to stories in Spain and Italy this morning, Juventus will consider letting the goal machine leave this summer.

Reportedly, representative Jorge Mendes was in contact with the Spanish giants over a possible return to Madrid, but fans remain divided about whether it would be a smart idea to bring back their old talisman.

On a possible return for Ronaldo, who joined Juventus in 2018 following a nine-year stay in Spain, more than 80,000 votes have been cast, according to Diario AS.

And 54% believe Real Madrid can take advantage of the chance to carry the Portugal international back to the Bernabeu, although 46% don’t think it’s a smart idea.

The 36-year-old has continued to score goals with 92 across all competitions for the Old Lady, during his time in Italy.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

You May Also Like

Football News

In the return leg of the Europa League semi-final, clash Arsenal held a goalless draw against Villarreal. Unai Emery’s players will play in the...

Football News

Mark Clattenburg was always ‘box office’ as a referee in the Premier League and in Europe, but for the right reasons. Before hanging up...

Football News

According to a Russian outlet Championat report, veteran defender Branislav Ivanovic is West Brom’s target to sign him on a free transfer. Slaven Bilic...

Bundesliga

As so many times before this season, Christopher Nkunku was instrumental for RB Leipzig, as Domenico Tedesco’s troops ran out 3-0 winners over Hoffenheim....

Advertisement